We would like to gather interest for visiting Statue of Liberty trip in July time frame
Reserve with Crown Ticket
Access the Statue of Liberty Crown, Ferry access to both Liberty Island and Ellis Island
Includes: Ferry access. Access up to the Crown of the Statue of Liberty, Priority entry into the Boarding Queue which saves you wait time at the departure point, Access to the grounds of Liberty Island and Ellis Island.
• Crown tours sell out weeks in advance. Reserve and Pedestal tours have greater availability.
• Note: Late afternoon tours, 2PM and 3PM, will not have enough time to stop at Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
• Includes Reserve Ticket line access which avoids long waits in the general Flex Ticket line.
• Island ferry transportation by Statue Cruises, the only ferry provider with access to the grounds.
• All tours include complimentary Audio Tour for both Liberty Island and Ellis Island
****Date is pending currently reserved $500.00, for 10 kids 10 adults (28.50 for kids/18.00 for kids) I am pending group discount costs, with ferry service to/from ellis island and statue of liberty, as well to NYC connection . $7.00 charge for parking on site at Ferry departure location is not included in ticket cost.
Last two weekends of July are still open for us to schedule something we need to book asap before it becomes closed
Please register on scout book so we can see how many are able to go and i can align with the group ticket seller when they call me. www.scoutbook.com